Fees vary between schools and parents should compare schools’ charges based on children’s needs and family circumstances. Ask the schools on your shortlist for their fee schedules and any additional charges and payment terms.
Many schools offer assistance, such as:
- discounts for families sending more than one child to the school, for children of clergy, or refugee children
- advance payment schemes based on current charges
- voluntary loan schemes payable before enrolment to reduce fees
- bursary assistance for families in financial need
- scholarships that might provide part-remission of fees.